Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Christmas Wish List..

I am not really the type of person who has her own Christmas wishlist, yet, I would be very delighted if someone or anyone give me things even if I don't ask them to. It was just nice to think that people remember you in their own special way.

So just to make something different this year, Well Its not that bad having My very own Christmas Wishlist and I promise (Its not too expensive).. So, here are the things that I want and perhaps mostly needed.. :)

TOP 1 : FILED! 2012 DOODLE PLANNER.
The best way to start a year was to plan ahead. Surely this planner would help me prioritize on things which really matters to me. It would also be perfect for a mommy like me; I won't miss any special events/occasions of my family. I sooooo LOVE most of its features of this planner especially the Expenses Tracker, Budgeting expenses at home gives me headache! haha :p.

TOP 2 : RED BAG.
Ooppps... this was just a picture, any red bag will do! hahaha! (I just know this was too "imposible" to be true!)

TOP 3 : RED SHOES.
It's RED again! I dunno know, I was just attracted to color red lately though my favorite is yellow. I will surely be a "Hot-Momma" wearing this on Christmas! :)

TOP 4 : NEW DIGITAL CAMERA.
Two weeks ago I say goodbye to my Olympus digital camera and I am really in-need a new one! I love to wish for an DSLR but I mostly carry small bag, and this is much lighter than DSLR (as I promise not to wish expensive things, ayt! :)

TOP 5 : OLAY SKIN CARE PRODUCTS.
I badly need this, I swear! I am so stress nowadays.I just to WANT beautify myself, I don't wanna be look boring for my husband. hihihi.. *wink

TOP 6 : MINIATURE PERFUME.
I got this one before as a gift after I had graduated from college, I just used this not too long till it was stolen from me, huhuhuhu.. So, I would love to have this again, perfect for my small bag and purse. cute!


TOP 7 : HARRY POTTER BOOKS.
I am a person who loves to read. I neve have them, I get hooked to this when my classmate let me borrowed and got the chance to read it. (I had a secret crush to harry potter), I hope my husband won't read this!)

TOP 8 : WEDDING RING.
My simple wedding ring. Hopefully my church wedding would finally come true *sooon.. I would also like to share about the details of my *wedding, but I'll guess I will took ages for me to finish, (Definitely will do a different Blog post regarding it, I promise!!)........

TOP 9 : WEDDING GOWN.
Remember when Kate Middleton marry Prince William. Indeed she's the luckiest girl in the world, and I could hardly wait my moment to walk down the isle, dress in white, and marry the man I love *crossing my fingers* :)

TOP 10 : DREAM VACATION.
Who wouldn't want to have a grand vacation at the city of love? Its my childhood dream to someday visit this place. yeah, I know you can also say its (my dream honeymoon place).. *Blush* I know its quite expensive,but just forgive me for this one, please? :)


That's it... :) Thank you for reading! Godbless!


*****This is an official entry to THE BISQUE BOOK For more details and you would like to join click HERE.

END. DEC 9,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou..